Working at NASD:
At NASD OTC Securities Exchange the strength and quality of our human capital is our biggest asset. We Value our people we create an enabling environment for them to contribute their maximum potential
Our guiding principles and values of integrity, sense of fairness, self -accountability and team work rank high in our selection criteria. We are therefore interested in engaging individuals who are passionate, creative, smart, hard-working, meticulous, confident and versatile to join our growing team.
Successful candidates can look forward to an exciting and highly rewarding career in an organisation that values teamwork and personal development
Check here for new jobs...
We are currently looking to Hire a Strategy / Reserach Analyst with at least 2 years experience in the Capital Market or Finance sector. Duties and Responsibilities include
- Keeping abreast of market conditions, economic and investment ideas
- Conduct analysis and research of investment products available for NASD
- Marketing of the NASD OTC market and other products
- Identifies investment ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates, screens and proposes potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Engage media outlets (tv stations, radio stations, newspapers, social media) on the relevance of NASDeP.
- Conduct extensive research on the viable private enterprises in Africa and eventual engagement of such companies on NASDeP.
- Formulate reports and make recommendations based on findings and outcomes.
- To prepare pitch document on NASD (Article, Power Point Presentation and Brochure)
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
Education: A good university Degree in Business, Economics , Statistics
- Microsoft Office
- Sound understanding of global and local capital market industries
- Knowledge of corporate investment
- Financial Modelling
- Innovation & Creativity
If you meet the requirements above and desire to be part of a dynamic team, please send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Reference Code : RA001.
NASD is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified applicants who meet stated specifications will be shortlisted for the next stage of recruitment.